We are happy to let you know about our new feature – Video/Audio streaming. Video streaming feature has been a very popular addition to social media and other mobile applications recently. And applications that provide this feature are incredibly popular read more…
We are happy to release a great amount of updates with our new Android SDK v1.6.0!
- renamed dialog type ConnectycubeDialogType.PUBLIC_GROUP (type 1) to ConnectycubeDialogType.BROADCAST
- DiscussionHistory property from join(history) and join(history, callback) – Now join() or join(callback)
- added viewsCount field (broadcast and public dialog only)
- now saveToHistory = true by default (setSaveToHistory(false);)
- setConfigurationBuilder() – Now setConnectionFabric().
setConnectionFabric(new TcpChatConnectionFabric(new TcpConfigurationBuilder().setUseTls(false))); //TLS true by default
- added avatar field
- tags property from uploadFileTask(File file, boolean publicAccess, String tags) – Now uploadFileTask(File file, boolean publicAccess)
- pushnotifications TYPE GCM, Now FCM type only is supported.
// In AndroidManifest no need to set android:value="FCM", just: <meta-data android:name="com.connectycube.pushnotifications.SENDER_ID" android:value="@string/sender_id" /> <meta-data android:name="com.connectycube.pushnotifications.ENVIRONMENT" android:value="DEVELOPMENT" />
- FcmPushInstanceIDService service with onTokenRefresh(), which was deprecated by Firebase.
// FcmPushInstanceIDService from AndroidManifest must be removed! <service android:name="com.connectycube.pushnotifications.services.fcm.FcmPushInstanceIDService" ... </service>
- added onNewToken() instead of onTokenRefresh from FcmPushInstanceIDService;
- all firebase and play-services dependencies to the latest versions
- sendPushMessage(Map data, String from, String message) – Now use more detailed sendPushMessage(Map data, String message, String messageId, String dialogId, String userId).
- added isAudioCall() – to check call Type
- RTCClientVideoTracksCallbacks – now RTCClientVideoTracksCallback
- parsing ConnectycubeUserSessionDetails
- handling Unauthorized exception when restore session with deleted user
New SDK is available on our GitHub page.