We have stunning news today! We know a lot of you were expecting it eagerly. And as we promised you in one of our previous posts – meet one more release from ConnectyCube team – Flutter SDK.
Flutter is Google’s mobile app SDK, complete with a framework, widgets, and tools for building high-performance, high-fidelity apps for iOS, Android, and Web using single codebase. Even though it is one of the youngest frameworks (officially released in December of 2018) Flutter has become instant popularity in 2019 (according to Google Trends). And now it is the most popular cross-platform mobile development framework that is being used to build thousands of apps.
If you look on GitHub presence, the Flutter has 87.6K stars and 11.5K forks.
Many sources, citing the steep rise in Flutter’s popularity over the 2019, predict that the trend will continue in 2020.
Many developers note the huge performance improvement of Flutter versus other cross-platform frameworks and Flutter has clear advantages over the competition because the Flutter applications are capable of achieving a steady 60fps on most devices, and an incredible 120fps on those devices which support it.
Flutter became an ideal cross-platform app development framework and entered into the list of technologies that top brands like Google, Groupon, Tencent, eBay, Square, ERM, the New York Times, Alibaba Group work with.
ConnectyCube Flutter SDK
ConnectyCube Flutter SDK is ready to start developing apps – chat, video chat, user authorization, file attachments, push notifications and many more. No server side implementation required. You can concentrate fully on your mobile app development.
This is the 1st public release. The following features are covered:
- Authentication and Users;
- Address Book;
- Push Notifications.
The main advantages of using Flutter
- One codebase for iOS and Android.
- Rapid hot reload. This feature provides the ability to make changes in your code on-the-fly, allowing you to see them in your application in real time.
- Pixel rendering. Flutter manages every pixel of the screen, so your widgets will look the same on every device (even the older ones).
- Cross-platform. The Flutter SDK is a cross-platform tool, that allows you to develop for mobile platforms and Web using a single codebase.
Apps that use Flutter
1. Google Ads helps users create advertises campaigns to attract the target audience to their brand.
2. Realtor.com is a popular Flutter-powered app that helps people find houses of their dreams for sale or rent in the USA.
3. Insight Timer is one of the most popular meditation and sleep apps on Flutter.
4. Kalium is a BANANO cryptocurrency wallet that lets users make secure, fast transactions.
5. Hookle is a social media aggregator that allows users to manage their accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social networks in one app.
Hope you will find it all useful for your apps!
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Please contact us