We are happy to announce that ConnectyCube Android SDK v1.8.1 has been released!
Here is the change log:
- reduced chat login time by 2 – 3 seconds or even more
- added isAutoInitChat to handling initChatFromRest() when downloading dialogs from REST – ConnectycubeChatService.ConfigurationBuilder().setAutoInitChat(false); (true by default)
- fixed current thread blocking in some cases until chat login ends
- fixed user is null – ConnectycubeChatService.getInstance().getUser() – for up to 2-3 seconds, when ConnectycubeChatService.getInstance().isLoggedIn() is already true
- fixed SMACK Android logs (weren’t showing)
- fixed displaying REST logs when ConnectycubeCustomObjects.getObjectPermissions()
New SDK is available on our Github page.
Your feedback is always appreciated.