We are happy to let you know about our new feature – Video/Audio streaming. Video streaming feature has been a very popular addition to social media and other mobile applications recently. And applications that provide this feature are incredibly popular read more…
We are happy to announce that ConnectyCube Android SDK v1.8.1 has been released!
Here is the change log:
- reduced chat login time by 2 – 3 seconds or even more
- added isAutoInitChat to handling initChatFromRest() when downloading dialogs from REST – ConnectycubeChatService.ConfigurationBuilder().setAutoInitChat(false); (true by default)
- fixed current thread blocking in some cases until chat login ends
- fixed user is null – ConnectycubeChatService.getInstance().getUser() – for up to 2-3 seconds, when ConnectycubeChatService.getInstance().isLoggedIn() is already true
- fixed SMACK Android logs (weren’t showing)
- fixed displaying REST logs when ConnectycubeCustomObjects.getObjectPermissions()
New SDK is available on our Github page.
Your feedback is always appreciated.