We are happy to announce the ConnectyCube Flutter SDK v0.3.0 release with Conference Calling feature implemented.
- Video/Audio Conference with up to 12 people
- Join-Rejoin video room functionality (like Skype)
- Guest rooms (coming soon)
- Mute/Unmute audio/video streams
- Display bitrate (coming soon)
- Switch video input device (camera)
- Switch audio input device (microphone)
The feature is available starting from ConnectyCube Flutter SDK v0.3.0.
Read the guide how to connect ConnectyCube Flutter SDK https://developers.connectycube.com/flutter/?id=connect-sdk
ConnectyCube Flutter SDK getting started – https://developers.connectycube.com/flutter/
ConnectyCube Flutter Conference Calling API documentation – https://developers.connectycube.com/flutter/videocalling-conference
Also we have released Flutter Conference Call Code Sample
Project contains the following features implemented:
- User authorization
- Video calls up to 4 users
- Mute/unmute microphone
- Mute/unmute video
- Switch camera
- Snack bars to notify users about changes
Hope it will be useful for you.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.