We are in a hurry to share great news with everyone involved in web development. Our team released 2 new samples for you at once. 1. Chat code sample for ReactJS 2. Chat code sample for Angular So, it will read more…
We are happy to announce the ConnectyCube Flutter SDK v0.3.0 release with Conference Calling feature implemented.
- Video/Audio Conference with up to 12 people
- Join-Rejoin video room functionality (like Skype)
- Guest rooms (coming soon)
- Mute/Unmute audio/video streams
- Display bitrate (coming soon)
- Switch video input device (camera)
- Switch audio input device (microphone)
The feature is available starting from ConnectyCube Flutter SDK v0.3.0.
Read the guide how to connect ConnectyCube Flutter SDK https://developers.connectycube.com/flutter/?id=connect-sdk
ConnectyCube Flutter SDK getting started – https://developers.connectycube.com/flutter/
ConnectyCube Flutter Conference Calling API documentation – https://developers.connectycube.com/flutter/videocalling-conference
Also we have released Flutter Conference Call Code Sample
Project contains the following features implemented:
- User authorization
- Video calls up to 4 users
- Mute/unmute microphone
- Mute/unmute video
- Switch camera
- Snack bars to notify users about changes
Hope it will be useful for you.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.