Continuing our series on the advanced features available starting from Hobby Plan, today we present an indispensable tool for both personal and professional users: the Address Book Match Notifications. What are Address Book Match Notifications? Simply put, the Address read more…
Last month was particularly productive for our Flutter team. They were passionate about creating useful features to make your development easier. So meet the updated version of ConnectyCube Flutter SDK with many new helpful things!
Thus, what’s new:
- Implemented WebRTC Stats reports feature;
- Added API for getting the mic level. It gives you the opportunity to display opponents, who are talking at the moment, on the UI.
- Added API for getting the video bitrate. This makes it possible to display the quality of the opponent’s Internet connection.
- Implemented the Screen sharing feature for Desktop. We developed a widget ready for use that requests the available sources from the system and provides them to a user for selection (a full Screen or Window of the application) for screen sharing: https://developers.connectycube.com/flutter/videocalling?id=requesting-desktop-capture-source
- Implemented the Screen sharing feature for iOS platform using Screen Broadcasting. It allows you to share the full screen, not just the screen of the active app. See our step-by-step guide on how to integrate the Screen Broadcasting feature into your iOS app;
Hence, now Flutter SDK supports the Screen Sharing feature for all platforms:
SDK with full changelog is available on pub.dev: https://pub.dev/packages/connectycube_sdk/changelog
Software development has no borders or limits. So expect more updates from us soon.
Should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.